Individual therapy is a process which clients work one-on-one with a trained mental health clinician in a safe, caring, and confidential environment. Individuals explore their feelings, beliefs, and behaviors, work through challenging or influential memories, identify aspects of their lives that they would like to change.
- Improve communication skills.
- Discover the root causes of major points of conflicts.
- Encourage better acceptance of one another.
- Create better understanding.
- Restores emotional and physical intimacy.
A Safe space to share thoughts and feelings
A way to Learn from others with the same struggles
A way to feel less alone
A way to promote social skills
Just like adults, children encounter pressure and problems, sometimes within and sometimes outside of anyone’s control. From academia to friendships and family, kids are not safe from struggle.